Savage Worlds: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Kerlin, the Golden God of the Gnomes
Gnomish history is well guarded, as are their most ancient beliefs and traditions. But a visit to any gnomish household will reveal at least one of their religious traditions…one will invariably find a golden statuette, or likeness thereof, of Kerlin, the Golden God. Kerlin was the oldest of the gnomish pantheon, and all other gods were sprung directly from the palms of his hand. He sung the world into existence, and the sound solidified into great veins of gold and silver.
Kerlin wanted only those things made of his words, and so gnomish offerings were always of money, usually of the small, ancient gnomish coins known as Mnura.
- Alignment: Neutral
- Aspects: Wealth, family, creation
- Powers: Armor, barrier, beast friend, bolt, boost/lower trait (Smarts, Spirit and non-combat skills only), burst, deflection, detect/ conceal arcana, dispel, entangle, environmental protection, farsight*, greater healing, healing, fear, fly, legerdmain*, light, obscure, quickness, speak language, speed.
- Duties: Provide for your family, acquire wealth
- Sins: (Minor) Throwing wealth away for no reason; (Major) abandoning family; (Mortal) intentionally harming your own kin.
* = Found in Fantasy Companion
Complete list of available spells can be found here.